Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe - Laura Vitale - Laura in the Kitchen Episode 844
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
Use a cookie cutter to cut out 12 4-inch (10.16 cm) round circles.Carefully insert the circles into the individual holes of the muffin tin. Score the bottom of each dough circle with a fork.
Create the pumpkin pie filling in a medium or large bowl.Use your usual pumpkin pie filling recipe.
Pour the pumpkin pie filling into each dough circle, to the top.
Place the pies in the oven.Bake at 425ºF/220ºC for 15 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to 350ºF/180ºC and continue baking for an additional 25 to 30 minutes.This is about 15 to 20 minutes less than a regular pie because of the much smaller size per mini pie.
Remove the mini pumpkin pies from the oven when cooked.Allow the pies to cool on a cooling rack for a few hours.
Serve.Enjoy with whipped cream.
QuestionCan I freeze the mini pumpkin pies?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you can. Just make sure the pies are properly sealed.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Instead of 12 muffin size pies, this recipe can easily be divided between a 6-count muffin tin, a 12-count mini muffin tin, and still would have a good amount leftovers for a regular size graham cracker crust pie.
- When using mini muffin tins, bake the pies at 350ºF/180ºC for 12 to 15 minutesand use a 2 1/2-inch (6.35 cm) cookie cutter for the dough. If you are using both muffin tin sizes, use the following temperatures and timings:
- Bake the regular muffin tin at 425ºF/220ºC for 15 minutes.
- Reduce to 350ºF/180ºC for 15 minutes.
- Add the mini muffin tin and continue baking both tins at 350ºF/180ºC for 13 minutes.
Video: How To Make Mini Pumpkin Pies
Amazing Teacher Keeps Her Classroom Cabinet Full of Food for Hungry Students
Top 15 Best Places To Get A Tattoo For Men – Masculine Body Art Areas
How to Work out a Time Signature
Velaglucerase Alfa Reviews
6 Unexpected Wedding Ceremony Aisles
Tylenol Sinus Congestion-Pain Cool Burst Reviews
How to Turn a Crib Into a Toddler Bed
Dark Chocolate vs. Milk Chocolate: Which Is Healthier
The Real Reason We Struggle to Lose Weight
Youre having a difficult time getting pregnant
Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-Fry
Fluoride in Your Water: The Great Debate
Simple Man-Tips For Rocking An Oversized Watch
Date: 06.12.2018, 20:09 / Views: 74193